Shoulder-Length Veterinary Gloves
These shoulder-length veterinary gloves are suited for rectal and vaginal exams as well as for insemination of horses and cattle. These extra long glove are particularly well suited when diagnosing colic, due to the high level of tactile sensitivity, liquid repellance and tear resistance.
The integrated loop with in the shoulder section can be comfortably pulled over your head to optimally protect the clothing of the veterinarian or farmer.
- Veterinary gloves with shoulder protection
- With integrated head loop
- For insemination, rectal and vaginal exams of cattle and horses
- Protects against secretion, faeces, lubricants, etc.
- Disposable gloves
- Material: 70% polyethylene; 30% ethylene vinyl acetate
- Length incl. shoulder protection: 120 cm
- Glove length: 90 cm
- Material thickness: 25 μm
- Colour: transparent green
- In practical dispenser box
- 1 pack of 50 gloves